Index
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Mission]ToAU 1-18

AuteurMessage
luame
Lost Soul
luame

Genre: Hume M
Main Job: White Mage
Job Level:
[Mission]ToAU 1-18 Left_bar_bleue68/75[Mission]ToAU 1-18 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/75)

[Mission]ToAU 1-18 Empty
MessageSujet: [Mission]ToAU 1-18   [Mission]ToAU 1-18 EmptyMer 2 Aoû - 10:54

Allakhazam a écrit:
ToAU1 - Land of Sacred Serpents
Approach Naja Salaheem at (I-10) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate.

ToAU2 - Immortal Sentries
Find an NPC at any of the staging points.

Here is a thread with all of the staging points, I think. I know for a fact that the Mount Zhaylom one is correct. The Azouph Isle one is also correct. Be careful of the true sight imps and doomed toads on the way. The one in mamook is semi-correct. In order to get to Mamook you have to go through the bushes, NOT any caves. We came from the north towards (D-12) in Waojam, so I'm not positive if there are any bushes when coming from the east. Ilrusi Atoll is also accurate. Going to do Dvucca Isle a lot later tonight cuz I'm stupid and forgot sneak wasn't up^^. You get 150 Imperial Standing points after trading the guy the supplies, but this only occurs once, meaning if you find others after this mission you won't get any Imperial Standing.

After talking to any of the NPC's, go back and talk with Naja Salaheem. After this cutscene you get access to Mog Lockers and become a mercenary! This means you can now get sanction from the gate guards and use your imperial status points and currency.

Title Obtained: Private Second Class

ToAU3 - President Salaheem
Talk to the main guy at the Commissions Office (Assault HQ Very Happy) named Rytaal at (K-10) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. He'll explain assault to you and you'll be able to undertake Assault missions!

I'm not sure if you can do this right after talking to her for the end of ToAU2, but if you talk to Naja again you get a CS about Mog Lockers. You can then talk to Fubruhn at (F-11) for info about your Mog Locker. Again, I'm not sure how much of this is actually part of the mission, but it is all stuff Naja tells you about...

After waiting for Japan to hit midnight (that's 11 EDT, 8 PDT while we are in daylight savings, 10 EST, 7 PST if we aren't)talk to Naja again and you will get a cutscene involving Raillefal.

ToAU4 - Knight of Gold
Talk to Cacaroon (G-11) near the mog house in Whitegate. He'll ask for an Imperial Bronze Piece. If he doesn't, it means you've started a quest with him. If this is the case, talk to him again without zoning or anything and you should get this CS. If you turn him down, instead you'll be asked to pay 1000 gil. If you don't turn him down you'll have to pay a Bronze Piece. If you were lucky enough to get them from trading in your four Lure of the Wildcat invitation cards you should already have 3. If not, you can purchase one from Ugrihd at (G-9) for 20 Imperial Standing points. There are also a couple of easy quests you can do that give you Bronze Pieces, you can find them on other threads in this forum.

After trading Cacaroon the Bronze Piece or 1000 gil, head over to the temple at (K-7) and approach the Gordeus (spinning thing) to get a CS.

After that, head to the tea house at (K-12) and you will get a CS as you approach. I'm fairly sure any choices you make in the CS have no effect on any outcome. (He's Prince Trion from San d'Oria btw)

ToAU5 - Confessions of Royalty
Head to Chateau d'Oraguille and talk to Halver at (I-9).

ToAU6 - Easterly Winds
Wait until midnight JST again and approach the Audience Chamber in Ru'Lude Gardens for a CS. You get 10 Imperial bronze pieces afterwards.

ToAU7 - Westerly Winds
Approach the tea house again back in Aht Urhgan for the next CS.
You recieve an Imperial silver piece this time. Go back and talk to Naja again and you get ANOTHER Imperial silver piece and a new title.

Title Obtained: Agent of the Allied Forces

ToAU8 - A Mercenary's Life
Zone into Salaheem's Sentinels for a cutscene.

ToAU9 - Undersea Scouting
Zone into the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins ((F-6) Bhaflau Thickets) and approach the sliding doors. I used the northwestern Bhaflau Thickets entrance, but presumably any entrance will work. Get a long cutscene. Receive the key item "astral compass".

ToAU10 - Astral Waves
Go back and talk to Naja.

ToAU11 - Imperial Schemes
Wait one game day (perhaps try and farm the Jody's Acid needed for mission 12), zone, and re-enter Salaheem's Sentinel's. Another fairly long CS.

ToAU12 - Royal Puppeteer
Go to Nashmau and find Pyopyoroon on the bottom level of (H-7). He requests a rare/ex item Jody's Acid, dropped by the malboro-type mobs in Bhaflau/Wajaom. In return, he gives you the key item "Vial of spectral scent". There is some confusion as to whether each party member requires this; I would think so.

ToAU13 - Lost Kingdom
Go west out of Nashmau to the graveyard for a CS, and a fight with a Fomor NM. We took this down easily with 75 BRD RDM NIN MNK. Get another key item, "Ephramadian gold coin".

ToAU14 - The Dolphin Crest
Back to Naja! /shocked

ToAU15 - The Black Coffin
Head to Arrapago Reef from Dvucca Isle staging point. H-8 of map 5 on ffxi-atlas.com. Get some cutscenes, then fight an uncapped (but buffs wear) BC against 5 shadows (2 Mithra RDM, 2 Hume COR, 1 Hume RNG). After you kill these, they respawn along with a captian NM. Bring the captain down to 20% for the win.

The shadows resisted Lullaby heavily, but Gessho (Yagudo NPC) fights with you, and you can let him do the initial aggro if you feel like it. You can also have someone AoE them and kite (you can run in a circle up the steps behind you). We won using 75 NIN RDM BRD MNK DRG without too much trouble.

I'm not sure if this works (our group didn't try it), but you may wanna try to kill the last shadow in the first wave up on the top deck (behind the start point) so that when the second wave pops you don't get aggro. Then you can rest up before the 2nd wave.

Note that if you enter and exit this BC (win, lose, warp out), you may have to go re-obtain a coin from the graveyard. Don't know if you have to redo the NM fight. That means if you have friends who are helping you but have already completed the BC, they need to go and get another coin before being able to enter the BC.

ToAU16 - Ghosts of the Past
And....BACK TO NAJA!

ToAU17 - Guests of the Empire
You have to come up with a body armor piece that Naja finds "acceptable". I am kind of fuzzy on this, but Barone worked for the DRG and Errant worked for me. You have to wear this body piece and no weapons when you try to enter the palace.

ToAU18 - Passing Glory
Time to wait 2-3 months for the next update!

le topic original Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://darkmoon.forumactif.com

[Mission]ToAU 1-18
Page 1 sur 1